Not Your Grandma's Sewing Guide (Clean as Heck)
Learn the how, where, when, and 'What the heck?!' of sewing basic garments. This is not sewing like grandma used to do. Grab a bottle of wine and get ready to cut corners and (softly) curse your way through this beginner's guide to stitchery.
You'll find the basics of using a sewing machine, insight into patterns and pattern-making, and all of the easiest odds and ends to include in your own garment creations. This guide provides concise, illustrated step-by-step instructions to help you conquer your creativity without the Xanax and crying in the corner. Time-saving tips and where to skip the fuss make this a great guide for people with a wide range of fracks to give.
A few topics covered include:
- Tools to get your bum in gear
- Basic stitches, seams, and hems
- Tips on purchasing fabric
- The lazy man's road to zippers, buttons, pleats, pockets, darts, and more
- Pattern examples and instructions for all basic garments (tops, shorts, dresses, etc)
Pop the cork and let's go.
eBook now available on Amazon.