Bring home a new hobby this Christmas with the Chicago Flag Ornament Embroidery Kit. Using beginner stitches, you will create the cutest little bauble for celebrating the holidays in the windy city. This kit comes boxed in recyclable material for easy, environmentally-friendly gifting.
This listing is for a complete DIY embroidery kit; you will recieve all of the materials needed to stitch your own Chicago Flag ornament from start to finish. If you prefer digital embroidery patterns, you can find the PDF pattern listing for the Chicago Flag pattern here.
You can find tips, and tricks for this pattern at: kdornbierdesigns.com/chicago-flag
Embroidery Kit Details
- 3" (7,5 cm) embroidery hoop
- 100% cotton twill fabric, pre-printed with the pattern design
- Embroidery needle (John James, Size 9)
- Full DMC embroidery floss skeins (2 colors)
- Detailed, illustrated instructional booklet
- Felt hoop backing
- 100% cotton ribbon for ornament hanging
What You'll Need:
Stitch Techniques Used:
- Blanket Stitch
- Split Stitch
- Satin Stitch
- Star Stitch
Covered in the 20-page Instructional Booklet:
- Tools and supply information
- Pattern color and stitch guide
- How to mount a hoop
- How to thread a needle
- How to start and end a thread
- How to back a hoop
- Illustrated stitch library
- How to transfer the design (for repeating the project)
- Pattern transfer image(for repeating the project)
Every kit comes with enough thread to complete your design using the recommended stitches and stitch weights, plus a little extra. The booklet includes a design transfer template and transfer instructions, should you wish to stitch the pattern multiple times. We are not responsible for supplying additional thread if you run out. You may purchase additonal floss from your local craft store using the DMC reference numbers from the color guide.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page or reach out directly at email@example.com.
All instructions are written in English.
kdornbier is dedicated to sustainability and reducing waste. We use 100% recyclable print and packaging materials, and incorporate 100% natural components wherever possible. Kits come from a non-smoking, pet-free studio.
Pattern, illustrations, images, and text are © kdornbier LLC. For personal use only. Items made from this pattern may not be produced for resale. All rights reserved.